Brothers Leagues Club Townsville prides itself on providing a challenging and rewarding career in hospitality, not just a job. We provide our staff with ongoing training and professional development to improve them both professionally and personally.
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Rosters done 2 weeks in advance
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Weekly pays
- Regular staff rewards and staff member of the year competition
- Ongoing career development and training
- Great team environment
What do we look for?
It would be advantageous to have:
- A smile!
- Bubbly and friendly personality
- Outstanding customer service
- Great communication skills
- RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol)
- RSG (Responsible Service of Gambling)
- Community involvement
How can I apply?
Applications are available at reception or can be downloaded here.
Please hand in your application at reception along with your current resume. As we receive a large amount of resumes, you will only be called if you have been shortlisted.
For further questions please call 4773 8000.