COVID-19 Entry Requirement
December 17, 2021
From Friday 17 December you will be required to show proof you’ve had an approved COVID-19 vaccine before you can enter our venue. This is a requirement by the Queensland Government and applies to all hospitality venues.
Proof of vaccination verifies that a person is fully vaccinated. You must show either a printed or electronic form before entering a business establishment or venue.
There are 3 different types of proof available that you can get for free:
- a COVID-19 digital certificate
- your immunisation history statement (IHS)
- an International COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate for overseas travel.
The COVID-19 vaccination certificate can be viewed or printed through:
Here are the steps to follow to help you link your COVID-19 Digital Certificate to your Check In Qld app.
- Update your Check in Qld app using the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the Check In Qld app, select Menu then select COVID-19 Digital Certificate.
- Select the green button that says Add Certificate via MyGov.
- This should prompt a new web browser to open which will ask you to login to your MyGov account.
- After logging in, scroll down and select Medicare.
- Look for the heading Proof of Vaccinations and select View Proof.
- Under the heading Immunisation History, select View History.
- You will then see a button that says Share with Check In Qld app.
- Select Accept and Share, then Accept again.
Your COVID-19 Digital Certificate will now be linked to your Check in Qld app.
In the Check In Qld app, if you see a green tick next to your name it means your certificate has been linked to your Check In Qld app. You can also view the certificate by heading to the menu and selecting COVID-19 Digital Certificate.
We hope these steps help you link your COVID-19 Digital Certificate to your Check In Qld app.
The team at Brothers Leagues Club and Kirwan Sports Club are committed to complying with this mandate. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
If you have any concerns or require more information please contact us at email@example.com or call our friendly staff on (07) 4773 8000.